Design Team Day!!

#24
Challenge:   Case It
June 18 - 24, 2013

 I LOVE "Scraplifting" cause it gives you an idea to use as a springboard. I found this card right around the time we were doing the umbrella challenge and already had this adorable stamp set I had never used, so wanted to try this. I know, I know, Spring is officially over. I will probably hang onto this card and use it next year and brighten someone's day with it. Anyhow, here is my take on the card. 




And here is my inspiration!

It came from this blog.

Create your own Case It Project and enter in this weeks challenge. Go to the Cuttin and Stampin blog to get all the details.
Please make sure your blog links back to Cuttin' and Stampin'. 

2 comments

  1. Love your card!Very pretty,love the embossing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is super duper cute! I like the one you cased too.... but I like the vertical design the best!
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! May you have a blessed day!