Make It Happen-2016 (Mini Sleep Series-PT II)

So, good morning my friends! Hope this Monday finds you fantastically wonderful! I am here today to give you an update on how my sleep pattern and getting things started earlier is going.

Well, it is going pretty good I would say…of course there is always room for improvement though.
Since I last posted the end of March about this I have averaged going back to bed only once a week…and therefore have increased my productivity.
For instance, this morning I…
   Made the bed
Cleaned the kitchen
Made my breakfast (which included baking muffins)
Did two loads of laundry
Straightened and picked up from the weekend
Took a shower


And I did all of this by 8:00 am!

I only have 5 months to be really productive because at the end of this year (mid-November) my whole schedule/pattern will change again when my hubby retires. Looking forward to it but I know it will be a big change.


Here are a couple resources for you about sleep habits and patterns…if you struggle like I have in the past I hope you will find them helpful…next installment of the mini-sleep series will come at the end of June.





A simple, yet helpful article…click here to read the entire 
article.




A great step by step approach can be found in this article.






Have a fantastic day…start it early!

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! May you have a blessed day!