Introducing Handlettering Prompt Lists (Long Post warning!)

 



Hello my fellow crafters, planners and anyone else who loves to dabble in all kinds of crafts! I have wanted to learn how to do hand lettering/brush lettering for a very long time. At one time I followed @mermaidslogic (Ashley) 🧜‍♀️ on Instagram and did her monthly lettering prompts. It was fun to write out the words in various lettering each month. Ashley stopped doing the hand lettering sometime ago and I really didn't realize how much I missed it until last month when I was writing in a notebook and came across the few lists that I had completed. 

So, on my new quest to improve myself I reached out to Ashley and asked her if she would mind if I take up the task of putting out a monthly Handlettering List prompt each month. She gave me her blessing and so I am jumping on this bandwagon to begin my journey of learning hand lettering. ✍️

I am also following Judi of JLBCrafts on YouTube to practice letters. She does a hand lettering video every Sunday. 

The prompts begin on March 1st with the  March list. I decided for March to use Wacky Holidays. Now let me give a bit of explanation to my list...my birthday is in March so on that day I used the word "birthday." I am on the Not 2 Shabby Design Team and design papers, ephemera, and sometimes stamps for Jamie so I included the names of the paper pads for March. My dad's birthday is in March as well so I put the word "Dad"on his birthday. Basically anything that had meaning to me on that day I tried to use that word. 

I will be back tomorrow with the list and the explanation of how I am doing this and hashtags so you can tag me should you choose to do this list writing.

Thanks for stopping by today and I wish you all the best with your list writing. 📔✍️



No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! May you have a blessed day!