Sooo Cannot Wait....

It is getting super hard to wait for the end of school. However, I keep plodding along. Only 12 more days now and I will be a "free" woman! Well, actually a SAHW. That acronym could not have a sweeter sound to my ears. I probably will not be posting too much the next couple of weeks as it is going to be super busy around here. I have so much to do to end the school year and then on top of that I have to prepare things to move home. Good news on that though...2 teachers were walking around yesterday that are moving to a primary grade and popped into my classroom and said they would take some of my stuff and give it a good temporary home. Hey, as long as I don't have to store it that is fantastic. Take all you want!! I will be sad though to take down my wagon...I have only had it two years but it must come down.
My 2 grandchildren with a pic of my wagon in the background. This was back in August.




1 comment

  1. Excited for you!!! It will be here before you know it

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! May you have a blessed day!