Spring Into Christmas with {BYSHC Facebook Group}

 



I am so very happy to be sponsoring this Linky Party again for my good friend Crystal! I absolutely love her. She does a fantastic job running the Build Your Stash of Holiday Cards Facebook group! If you aren't a member well, why not? You should join! 


But if you aren't on FB you can still link up during the Linky party by going to the Blog and sharing your creations. 


I made some super fun cards using Not 2 Shabby's Christmas Donuts paper pad and ephemera. 


If you are itching to purchase some new Christmas products...Not 2 Shabby is your place to go!


Now onto my cards!







Supplies Used:


Thanks so much for stopping by! And don't forget to link up!




10 comments

  1. All of your cards are so cute, Teresa!! Thank you SO much for sponsoring us again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your cards!!!! Thank you for being a returning sponsor Teresa.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable cards and ephemera! I love the card with the little train and the treats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable cards! Thanks for sponsoring again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the fun donut designs! Thanks for being a sponsor!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely adorable! Thank you so much for sponsoring.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous holiday cards with these delightful images!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What fun creations! I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute and colourful!!!❤️

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! May you have a blessed day!