Menu Mondays: July 9-15

                                    



Check out my commentary on last week's meals! Hope you can find something you will enjoy!!

Here is this week's menu. Up a bit late but it is still Monday!! I would LOVE if you would take the time to make a comment or two! Let me know how you are liking the menus.


Monday
Roasted Potatoes
Broccoli w/Cheese sauce
                                                       The chicken was really delicious. Easy too!

                                                    Tuesday
                                                      Pulled BBQ Pork Sandwiches
                                                   Corn on the Cob
                                                 *Macaroni and Cheese
                                                 sliced cucumbers
                                                   *Toasted Pound Cake w/Strawberries and Peaches
Mac and Cheese was a bit floury tasting for me but the family loved it. I am still on a quest though to find another recipe for making this well-loved dish from scratch now that I am a SAHW.
Dessert was superb and a good one for just two people cause you make individual servings...I used Cool Whip though instead of ice cream as the recipe calls for.

                                                     Wednesday
                                                       *Salisbury Steak w/Onion Gravy
                                                      Mashed Potatoes
                                              Peas
                                             Rolls
                                          *Peach Cobbler
An absolute delicious meal!! The onion gravy was a bit time consuming to make though. Peach cobbler did not taste as good as the last one I made, I think this was due to the type of peaches, they were white flesh peaches and we did not care for them at all.

                                          Thursday
                                        Tacos
                                       Yellow Rice

                                        Friday
                                       Pizza
                                       Salad

                                        Saturday
                                      *Marinated London Broil
                                      *Fried Green Tomatoes
                                       Baked Potatoes
                                       Rolls
                                   *Lemon Delight
Oh my goodness shut the front door!!! This meal was absolutely the best of the week. The London Broil was cooked to perfection by my lovely husband....and those fried green tomatoes (I had never had them but hubby loves them) were just wonderful!! I also had 2 yellow squash and a zucchini I needed to use before they went bad so I sauteed them up with some onion. We were so stuffed that is why I crossed off that dessert.

                                  Sunday
                                      *Best Ever Burger Recipe (using ground chicken)
                                     Home Fries
                                  Salad
We had leftovers from Saturday....I added a tossed salad and made twice baked potatoes from the one leftover. Another great meal!



2 comments

  1. Menu looks delish....why does some of the items have *

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jamie those are the items that will have a recipe link to them after next Monday when I come back and write up my critique of this week's menu. See last week's menu post for the critique and all my explanations. HTH.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! May you have a blessed day!