Menu Monday: July 16-22

Well I have to apologize for the lateness of my menu posting. We went out to eat last night totally unexpected and I have been super busy today.  I also want you to know this is certainly not a typical type of menu for me...I am trying to use up everything that I have on hand. Please keep me in your thoughts...I had an MRI this morning on my right knee and it seems there is a torn meniscus...seeing the ortho doctor on July 31. Not sure what will happen but it is in God's hands. Now on to this week's menu

Monday
Olive Garden Yummy
Hubby had: Lobster Cannelloni with Shrimp
I had: Crispy Parmesan Shrimp: DELICIOUS!! 

Tuesday
Chicken Caesar Salad
Cheesy Bread
*Cherry Crumble

Wednesday
*Pigs in a Blanket
*Macaroni Salad

Thursday
Spaghetti and Meatballs
Salad

Friday
Hawaiian Pizza
Spinach Salad

Saturday
*Smooth Chicken Salad (this will be my own creation)
Sesame Crackers
Tomato/Cucumber Salad

Sunday
*Taco Casserole
*Fruit Salad with Honey Lime Dressing

 

1 comment

  1. That doesn't sound like a bad menu to me! Better then some of mine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! May you have a blessed day!