Spring Card Series with Cardmaking Blonde.



Let's try this card series collaboration again. I didn't do so well in carrying out the series...I am GOING to complete this one! (I am really telling myself that) rather than all my viewers and followers.



So join me here and Kimberly over at Cardmaking Blonde to take a peek at some awfully cute spring and Easter cards.

Yesterday was a very busy busy day and I did not get around to coming back here to post my card.

I was recently in the La-La Land Crafts first ever Happy Mail swap. I was so excited to do this fun fold card. I used the July 2018 Club La-La Land Kit Garden Marci and the sweet little garden fairies to complete this card. I had so much fun making this fun fold card that I know I will be making some more.

I colored Marci and the fairies with my Copic markers.
I pulled out a very old Echo Park paper Pad from my stash for the pattern
paper. I followed the tutorial I found on YouTube at Teri Pocock-Stampin Magic's channel


It was such fun to decorate all the panels on this card.

I did my back flap panel a little differently cause I wanted to make sure I could use
my last little garden fairy.

Thanks for stopping by and being patient with me.



No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! May you have a blessed day!