Spring & Easter Card Series #3



How is everyone on this wonderful Sunday? It is a rainy wet day here in "Sunny Central Florida." What is on your agenda today? I hope you are able to get crafty...I am going to continue crafting by FaceTiming with my two friends...but first hope to get the total mess of a craft room cleaned up and ready for the week.

Let's jump into the card for today.

I am not sure who makes this image. This baby chick is checking out this little
Easter egg hidden amongst the flowers.
Colored with Copic Markers
Paper is Echo Park "Sunny Days Ahead"

Don't forget to go check out Cardmaking Blonde and see her Spring/Easter creation for today.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! May you have a blessed day!