Spring & Easter Card Series #6, 7, 8




Well I got behind my crafty friends! But I am here today to catch you up! Hope everything is peachy keen your way and the sun is shining wherever you are!

Spring/Easter Card #6

I used some Echo Park Sunny Days Ahead paper pad.Stamp is " Say What Spring Critters" from Lawn Fawn. You can purchase that stamp set from here

Sentiment if from Doodlebug "Hoppy Easter Stamp"


Easter Card # 7

Again I used Echo Park Sunny Days Ahead.
Also used the cute little Lamb from Lawn Fawn "Say What Spring Critters"

 Easter Card #8

Again I used Sunny Days Ahead paper from Echo Park.
I also used Newton's Nook "Rainy Days" stamp. I do not have this one in the
store but do have some other brand new stamps.


Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to jump on over to Cardmaking Blonde to see what inspiration she has today.


No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! May you have a blessed day!