Spring & Easter Card Series #2



I am so not getting off to a great start here...yesterday's post I totally did not get my card added until today and here it is 8:10PM and I am just now getting my card posted for today. Hopefully, the rest of the week will go better ... at least all the cards are created!

I have spent the past two weeks working on Easter cards for a donation to a nursing home my friend works at. So glad I can spread some cheer.

I used Copic Markers to color the tulips.
The stamp is: Spring Tulips by Sweet & Sassy
The Paper is from my stash I am unsure of the brand.
The sentiment is from Doodlebug Designs Hoppy Easter Stamp.
Make sure to stop by Cardmaking Blonde to see what she has up today!

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! May you have a blessed day!