New Feature of My Blog Starting on Monday!

I plan to start a weekly menu post every Monday of the upcoming week's menu. Then the following Monday I will come back and critique the recipes and meals posted. I will try my best to post photos, although I am not the best food photographer. LOL! I will however post recipes with links and credits to where I obtained the recipe. So be on the lookout for Monday's menu post. Thanks for sticking with me and reading my posts. Please take a few minutes to "follow" my blog or leave a comment.

2 comments

  1. Can't wait to follow your meal plans on Monday's. I need some new recipes for the family. Maybe since your going to be staying home you can make the meals for busy families like me and I can pick them up and pay you (i am just kidding on that one).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually Jamie that is a good idea and a way for SAH mom's to make extra money.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! May you have a blessed day!