Scrapbook Blessing Challenge

Today is the challenge post over at Scrapbook Blessing Club. This challenge starts today and runs for 2 weeks. This card was so much fun to make! I can think of lots of uses and occasions to make a card from this design. Take a look at the post over at Scrapbook Blessings Club and make sure you join in on our Challenge...We have some fabulous sponsors! You could win an awesome prize!

For my card I wanted to make a sweet little Thanksgiving card for a very special person to me that I will be sending it to.

Tip: Keep a variety of Cricut cuts for various occasions on hand and you will
 always have an embellishment to grab quick for the front of your card. I have
 tons and tons of embellished cuts I can pull from for all
kinds of topics for the front of a card!
Supplies Used:
Doodlebug Happy Harvest Paper
Thanksgiving Ribbon spools...found a Wal-Mart...each spool was a $1...you gotta love a bargain
CTMH Stamp Set: Say it in Style



2 comments

  1. Hehehe, what a cool turkey Teresa. Love it and your sweet mix of papers.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! May you have a blessed day!