Design Team Day over at SBC!

Hello Crafters! I have a fantastic review for you today over at Scrapbook Blessings Club! It is a super great product...you get fabulous results and guess what? Something all of us crafters would like to find...the products are great yet inexpensive.

TIP: Don't be afraid to try something new that may look like it is out of your comfort zone!


Anyhow, I started with some watercolor paper and printed out a digital image on it. I taped it to my wooden cutting board, and started watercoloring with this fabulous product.

Here is my image...then I will let you know a bit about the products. Stay tuned for my post on Sunday where I will take this image and create my challenge project with it.


 Super cute...I promise to have a much better photograph on Sunday.
 
 
 
 
These are the two products I used.
Artist Loft Watercolors (28)...purchased from Michael's...they were 8.99
Pearlescent Watercolors...also purchased from Michael's...they were 6.99
 
I really liked both of these products...it was so much fun to watercolor with the brush. Also you could create the shading you want on your image just by controlling the amount of water you put on your brush. The Pearlescent colors gave a beautiful shine to the goldfish that is certainly hard to see in the picture. I will definitely be reaching for both of these products more often.
 
 
Thanks for joining me here today. Make sure to check out the challenge over at the SBC blog.

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! May you have a blessed day!