Time for an Update!

Hello everyone!

I wanted to pop over today and share what I have been up to lately. I have become one extremely busy but very happy retired person. If you follow my blog you already know that I have 7 grandchildren. Fall is the super busy season with sports...as of right know 5 of my 7 grandchildren are involved in various sporting events...so this grandma is at almost every single event. Due to all of this activity I have had to take a break from my Design Team obligations...so for now on Scrapbook Blessings Club I will only be in charge of and taking care of the Card Kit portion. As for Cuttin' and Stampin' I had to totally step down from there.

Another reason busyness has taken over is my online (FB group) store...Scrapping for Less...has all of a sudden exploded! Good problem to have right? I am sooooo extremely thankful for all of my customers who keep me hopping.

I have a very good friend that I craft (facetime) with on a regular basis that has just started up a blog and Etsy shop...hopefully she is going to keep me accountable for updating my blog frequently. I have the want to but it just seems like the time to actually do it escapes me. Sunshine, Smiles, and Cards...what a cute name don't you think?

I will leave you with some photos of the little ones who have kept me hopping since the end of August!

Hannah (9) my only granddaughter

Trevor (4) my youngest grandson

Cody (15) my 2nd grandson

Tyler (17) my oldest grandson

Junior (10) my 3rd grandson





2 comments

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! May you have a blessed day!