Grand Opening of Scrapping for Less Website




Keep calm you say…well that is sometimes not in my nature! I am trying, though. Anyhow, I wanted to give an update here about what happened to me the past 5 months! I just kind of fell off the face of the blogosphere. But, thankfully not off the face of the earth!

I began a journey last May to open my own website and well that took up lots and lots of my time. At first, I thought I was going to go the DIY route in building my own website. Sometimes, (and don’t get me wrong, I love YouTube!) YouTube is just not all that easy or at least following someone’s tutorial. Because I came to the conclusion that you really need to know something about HTML to be able to build your own website. And let’s face it…I know just a tiny bit about the computer world and HTML is not in that knowledge base.
So, after fussing with the DIY portion of it for almost 2 months I hired someone to build a website for me. At first, things went beautifully, then frustration set in as the communication between myself and the designer seemed to grow weaker and weaker and the 2-3 week promised time frame turned into 8 weeks. But, I finally have a working website and so I plan to be back to blogging and sharing my creations. Growing my business is going to be front and center for the next several months so getting on with blogging and sharing is going to be key!




First up is an online Facebook event celebrating my GrandOpening! Come join in the fun Saturday, Oct 15th from 9-6. There will be lots of games, prizes, and a blog hop to join in the fun with. Hope you can be there and celebrate with me! 

In the meantime check out the website...read the blog entries, browse the shop (you might even want to buy something), sign up for the newsletter, and jump on board for a grand adventure!! Scrapping for Less: We promise to be your place to shop for great priced paper crafting supplies!

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! May you have a blessed day!