Mermaid and Home Decor'




Hello my crafty friends! I am here today to share with you a little bit of an obsession this summer! I am obsessed with mermaids! What a lovely and mythical thing to be obsessed with, right? Well I purchased this die set from Little B...(from Scrapping for Less of course) You can shop two places...the Facebook Group or the Website! If you would like to purchase this die just let me know and I can get it ordered for you!


So, I decided to decorate this little chalkboard that hangs in my scrapbook room with the dies I cut out from this die set.


Funny story about this chalkboard: In March my daughter who lives in Oregon was here for a visit...one day she graciously helped me do some reorganizing in my scrapbook room. I said "I need to put up a new quote." To which she replied let me...so of course I did...and she wrote and drew without letting me see it and then hung it back up! I squealed with delight at how fitting and adorable! 

This photo does not do it justice at all!

Photos of the Dies: The back of the die packages shows that you can paper piece and use different colors with the die however I found that pretty difficult to do so I just used some shimmer paper I had and cut them all out with a solid color.




 

Anyhow even though I couldn't figure out how to paper piece lots of nice dies to use on all those summer ocean and beach themed cards. 


Thanks for taking the time to visit.




1 comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! May you have a blessed day!