Update on My Life




Thought I would pop in today and give a quick update on what has been going on in my life lately. I am happily retired from teaching. Loving my life...running my business Scrapping for Less! I spend time running the business, creating, and helping my daughter get through nursing school by picking up the slack with getting kids to and from school, appointments, and if they are sick.  All 3 of those happened to collide together...oldest ortho appt, middle one sick, and picking up youngest from school. But, I wouldn't have it any other way.

I have gotten into recently designing for our company and realize I absolutely love it...ephemera, paper pads, and stamps....and oh how I love my scripty fonts and being able to decide which to use on the various sentiments I choose.

So, my advise to you today...if you are not living your dream, why not? What tiny little steps can you take towards making your dream a realization? I never thought I would be living mine, but here I am loving and enjoying life and a dream come true!

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! May you have a blessed day!