Coffee Card Series Week | Card #2-4


I sure hope you enjoyed yesterday's card. Today, I have 3 for you. I am so very sorry it is up so late today. My head has been buried in taxes ALL day long. Finally done though!

So, onto the cards...Kimberly and I are sharing some coffee cards with you this week. Check out hers over at Cardmaking Blonde.

My 3 cards were all made finishing off the Echo Park Coffee paper I had from the January 2019 Flavor of the Month card Kit.

This card uses the Echo Park Coffee paper and  an MFT stamp set
Sweater Weather in the Woods.
 (This set is not in stock at Scrapping for Less , but Sweater Weather on Safari is available)
I also used the Coffee Dot Stencil by Echo Park behind the bear.


For this card I used more of the Echo Park Coffee Paper and the ephemera
that came with the collection. 


Finally, for my last card I used a sticker package and more of the paper.

See you tomorrow :)

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! May you have a blessed day!