Collected Crafty Collabs June Edition



I am so very excited to be joining all these talented ladies every month for this great hop! This is our very first one. We are starting off with a theme of Critters and/or stencils. I chose to use critters only today. 


I have 3 cards for you today.




A puppy, sloth, and a chameleon!

My puppy uses the following:

Sloth Stamp was exclusive to a card kit, sorry it is out of stock.




Thanks for stopping by to take a look at my critter cards.

Next Stop on the Hop is: Danielle Brown

9 comments

  1. All three of your cards are lovely, Teresa! Great critter designs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are adorable ! Love your cards !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your 3 cards are so adorable. I love each and every critter you used. I think the Chameleon one is my favorite.!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute!! All 3 of your cards are adorable!!! 😍

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that you made three cards! All of them so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. All 3 cards are super duper cute! Eek! I can't pick a favorite!!! Love the patterned papers so much! And glad to see I'm not the only over achiever who made more than 1 card for the hop! So stinkin' glad you joined us in this hop group and can't wait to see what cool stuff you come up for the next month's prompt! 😊

    ReplyDelete
  7. So totally cute, Teresa! All perfectly coordinated with the papers! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! May you have a blessed day!