Build Your Holiday Stash Day 2




I am linking up everyday this week in the "Build your Stash Holiday Hop" There are some awesome prizes. Scrapping for Less is sponsoring one of the prizes. So, grab your holiday supplies, papers, stamps, and dies and create some holiday cards. Why not create a batch while you are at it? I have lots of holiday cards made already this year and still making more!

I used the collection for Photoplay "Kringle & Co." from 2019 to make this batch of cards!




See you tomorrow with another batch!

5 comments

  1. Wow! Great cards! Love all those patterns, colors, and your designs. Just wonderful! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic cards! Love all of the different styles going on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Teresa!!! You have been busy building your stash!! I love all those beautiful cards!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! May you have a blessed day!