Cupcakes for Hubby

 Well a very good friend told me last night that it takes 30 days for a change to stick. So I plan to try my best to post every day for the next 30 days. So this is Day 2 post. One of the changes that I want to make in the future is to be pro-active and not just talk about doing things. My hubby wanted me to bake cupcakes...my newfound hobby...for him to take to work. So after 1 failed attempt (that recipe was awful) I have made what I hope is wonderful Apple Cinnamon Cupcakes with Vanilla Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting. And because cupcakes cannot be naked...a dusting of Cinnamon sugar on top. I got to use my brand new red Kitchen Aid stand mixer I got for Christmas!! I was in heaven using it. So here are a few pictures to get your mouth watering.
Side View
Apple Cinnamon Cupcake

Top View
Vanilla Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting with a dusting of Cinnamon Sugar
Isn't this red stand mixer just gorgeous?

2 comments

  1. Popped over here from your other blog - I'm looking forward to seeing what you are up to. Good luck on getting your 30 posts done. And in the meantime I am secretly coveting that red mixer - yes it is gorgeous. I want one for my kitchen - but have yet to take the time to scout one out on sale.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the encouragement. I am loving using it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! May you have a blessed day!