A New Project and Almost a New Year!

This project was super easy! I had this menu board on my fridge that I absolutely loved, but alas all good things must come to an end sooner or later. I searched the internet for hours looking for one exactly like it but failed to find one. So searching for new ideas, I found this idea on Pinterest and decided to try it out. I worked on it the other day and finished it tonight and hung it up. Not sure I am going to totally love it the way I did the one on the fridge but it is cute!! It will be really easy to switch out the papers too. So I may do that every couple of months, but then again I may not.
I plan menus on Sunday mornings for the week to come. I am totally lost without knowing what I am having for dinner that night. It really keeps me on track. 





You really are getting two posts in one tonight: It is New Year's Eve and as I sit here tonight with my hubby and reflect on this past year, I can truly say it has been a very emotional, life-changing, and eye-opening one. There have been some unpleasant events happen this year and then there have been some very wonderful ones. All in all, I feel very blessed to have the family that I do and that they are there for me no matter what. So, here is to a fresh, renewed 2012!

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! May you have a blessed day!