Monday Menu 8/28-9/2

Whew! Back to normal around here....so happy to be posting my weekly menu and be back in my daily routines.

Here is what is up for this week's menus.
Reminder: *=a menu item that I will come back next week and link up to the recipe and critique
New Feature ^=a menu item that I will feature in my new weekly post on Cost Saving Ideas




Monday

BBQ Chicken Legs
Potato Salad
Green Beans
Biscuits

Tuesday

*Spaghetti/Meatballs this was the first time I have ever made meatballs from scratch and they were pretty yummy!
*French/Garlic Bread  did not end up making cause I forgot to buy yeast at the grocery store

Wednesday
*Chicken Broccoli Bake this was just ok
Biscuits

Thursday

*French Dip delicious!!
*au jus for French Dip Sandwiches
^Use rest of French Bread for the sandwiches
*Molten Chocolate Lava Cake w/Raspberry Sauce: a recipe I already have also did not have cause I was going to go back out and get chocolate but did not go anywhere last week :)

Friday
*Smothered Pork Chops these were good but not a fast meal to make
Garlic Mashed Potatoes I just added a couple cloves of garlic into the potatoes while they were cooking
*Glazed Carrots

Saturday
*Macaroni Beef w/Cheese this would have been better to have mixed in some cheese within the casserole rather than just on top
Salad
Garlic Toast

Sunday
*Chicken Pastry
Cornbread
Yellow Cupcakes w/Chocolate Frosting

Hubby wanted just plain Burgers and Home Fries so that is what we had!

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! May you have a blessed day!