Short Version of Menu Monday

Since I am still recovering from knee surgery Menu Monday this week is going to be rather day by day as I get back into the swing of things. I got good news from the therapist today as he said I can do what my body feels up to...just don't overdo...listen to your body!...and to not be afraid I was going to do something to injure myself. Whew! I am so extremely tired of sitting around doing nothing I could scream!! Anyhow tonight's dinner is:
Italian Crockpot Chicken -4 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts  16 Ounce Bottle of Italian Dressing (I used non fat)  1/2 Cup of Parmesan Cheese  Italian Seasoning  4-6 Potatoes scrubbed cut in half or wedges (you can peel if desired)  1/2 bag of mini carrots

Italian Crockpot Chicken
Lemon Pound Cake instead of the vanilla pudding mix I am putting in the lemon.


Well the best laid plans do not always work...when I turned on the crockpot this morning I turned it on to warm instead of high cause I did not turn it on until around 11:45 which would have definitely been long enough to cook this meal on high to eat around 5. So, we ate rotisserie chicken sandwiches and rice and beans...leftovers. We did have the pound cake though and it was delish!! So, tonight's dinner will be the Italian Crockpot Chicken! 

Hope you enjoy and I have inspired you to cook something wonderful for your family!!

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! May you have a blessed day!