Angela's 30th Birthday Blog Hop



Welcome to “Angela’s 30th Birthday” Hop! So glad you can join us!

12 super crafty girls would like to share with you their birthday creations. Hopefully this will give you all some inspiration to make something for that upcoming birthday!

If you are coming from Ashley's blog, then you are in the rightspot. If you just happened to stumble upon my site, please start at Angela’s so you don’t miss anyone’s amazing projects!


  So I have been doing a lot of scrapbooking lately! Yeah for me! I am getting a backlog of pictures scrapped, not necessarily in the albums yet but that is a goal for this year to get semi-caught up and get all my albums and layouts organized. I am having a blast though getting there so no stress! Here is a layout I did recently. The pictures are when my grandchildren helped me celebrate my birthday in 2011. So, thanks for joining us along the hop...Hope you have enjoyed the birthday projects along the way! And a great big shout out to the birthday girl Angela....HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!



a close up of the bling and cupcake sticker...I love this paper line!!!

Your next stop is Tabetha's blog.

There is a ton of blog candy along this hop! All you have to do is become a follower of every person in the lineup, and leave them a comment.

AngelaCorcoran
My Mind’s Eye album set

LisaWoodward
$50 worth of yummy crafting goodies!

TheresaDetloff
$15 GC to Michaels
&
$15 GC to Joann’s!

You may be surprised....you might find more along the way! 


Here is the entire line up in case you get lost along the way:


   Angela

   Ashley




   Mignon

      Miranda

        Jennyfer
    
Pam
  LisaW.

     Theresa

      Tracy

Thank you for helping us celebrate Angela’s 30th Birthday!

26 comments

  1. This is so cute! I love the colors that you chose. I'm a new follower. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great LO! You did a fabulous job!
    Miranda :)
    www.nanasscrapspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cute layout


    cathie
    scraphappycat@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great page!! LOVE the cupcake and the pearls!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your page is so adorable Teresa!
    bbiswabic@new.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the pearls Teresa! Thank you so much for being a part of my 30th birthday hop today! You did an awesome job =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. A Happy 30th Birthday Angela, 30 is just the beginning, enjoy... awesome creation... just love the colors...

    morentin1326ATaolDOTcom
    adventureofthecreativemind.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the Layout!

    tabethawatson86@gmailDOTcom
    tabethascreations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the bling and cupcake - lovely LO - TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice layout. Love the bling! Now I want a cupcake. :-)
    ~Raquel Davis

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your sweet page layout and I follow via GFC: allibrary.

    Nancy
    allibrary (at) aol (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really like your simple but lovely layout. Love the papers you used and the cupcake looks yummy enough to eat! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice layout! I love the papers you used!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your LO!!
    xoxo Charity
    thebookrinroom@hotmail.com
    thebookinroom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a pretty LO!!! I love your papers!
    So glad I could be a part of this hop with you!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the cupcake and bling on your LO and all the bright colors! I just became a new follower.
    nclights7@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a nice layout of your kids. Yummy cupcake and love the bling. Im glad to be part of the hop with you. New follower too.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely layout, Teresa. Thanks to you and Ashley for introducing me to new friends and blogs to follow. Thanks for sharing your inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is such an adorable layout. I love the cupcake and the pink pearls :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love your layout,Very pretty...scrappinggg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. such a pretty layout i love the colors and the bling you used. i'm a new follower!! tfs
    -jamie
    babyblueangel_30@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh Teresa such a fun and cute layout. I love all the add embellishments. Why don't you join Marks Finest Paper for our very first scrapbook challenge. You do not need a MFP stamp to enter. Here is the link:http://mfpspeedytv.ning.com/page/scrapbook-challenge-1-02-07-13

    We would love to have you join us. HUGS AJ-

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love the lay out! You did an amazing job!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Very cute layout!!! Love the soft colors. Thanks for sharing.

    http://littlebitsofscrappin.blogspot.com
    email: debkuhn91@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Nice collation

    we are collation birthday wishes wallpapers and birthday massage
    visit the web
    http://www.birthdayb.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! May you have a blessed day!