Gorgeously Green Blog Hop!


Welcome to the Gorgeously Green Blog Hop!  All the projects have at least 2 shades of green.

  

If you leave a comment on everyone's post, you could win this blog candy consisting of paper from DCWV and Basic Grey, Rub-ons, ribbon, borders, printable alphas, adhesive, and more! 




You don't have to become a follower of Afternoon Scrapper, but it sure would be nice if you did.

My project is:   A Layout of helping my grandson complete a cooking project for extra credit in his Science class. I am working on a backlog of pictures while also scrapping current ones so this layout helps scrap those memories that are in that backlog! This was back when he was in 6th grade! I am so happy that I can be there for my grandkids! I used paper from my favorite company...Echo Park. 

                                    


In case you need it, here is today's line up:




11 comments

  1. cute

    cathie
    scraphapycat@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice creation and awesome images...
    morentin1326ATaolDOTcom
    adventureofthecreativemind.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice layout and so special you could help him with his project! I am so behind on scrapping, I've almost given up!
    Teresa
    www.createenjoyshare.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice layout! great job!
    Robin
    http://cutonedesignsbyrobin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the LO!
    Miranda :)
    www.nanasscrapspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is cute. Thanks for being in my hop.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great page! What a wonderful memory!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous LO, definitely delicious!
    TFS,
    ClaireR

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! May you have a blessed day!