Easter Blog Hop


Welcome to the "Easter" Blog Hop!  



We're so happy you could join us today!  

 You should have arrived from Sandy's blog.  If you happened by my blog or are joining me from your dashboard, head over to Miranda's blog to start at the beginning.  We don't want you to miss any of the fun! 
 In addition to seeing a lot of awesome Easter creations, there is some blog candy available too.  Miranda will be giving away a Michael’s gift card.  To be eligible for the blog candy, you are required to visit each stop in the hop and leave a comment!  The winner will be announced Wednesday, March 27th on Miranda's blog! 

My project is very picture heavy...I made a very unique mini-album for the pictures from one Easter. I don't do mini-albums often but I have made several over the years...I think this one is my most favorite I have ever done. It was a whole bunch of graduated sized squares so I put them together to create this mini-album. Hope you enjoy all the pics.






 

 

 

 


Sorry the pictures are not the best quality...but if you click on them and make them larger I think they will be okay! Thanks for taking the time to hop!!


Next on the hop is Angela's blog!!!
  Should you get lost along the way, here is the entire line up: 

Holli - http://SunflowerHolli.blogspot.com

And I have a little blog candy of my own...should I happen to reach 150 followers during this blog hop I will be giving a $10 GC to use at my Face Book Scrapbook supply shop...Scrapping for Less; where you can purchase hot, trendy, current, scrapbook supplies and tools and whatever else you may think up at less than retail prices.

Here is the link: Scrapping for Less

Happy Easter!!!!  We hope you enjoyed the hop today!



22 comments

  1. Very cute!

    mimicaro0650 at yahoo dot com
    http://www.whodatscrapper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like the wonderful scrapbook layouts & photos. I'm a new follower. Thanks for blog hop.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    http://CreatedbySunshineHoneyBee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your Mini Album. I have been wanting to make one. Thanks for Sharing! :0)
    cindys-greencricut.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I love your album!!!

    Robin
    http://cutonedesignsbyrobin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Teresa my friend your mini album is AMAZING! Thanks so much for being a part of the hop!
    Miranda :-)
    www.nanasscrapspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! This is a super nice minin album. Love all the pictures. !Happy to be on the hop with you.

    Come link up at my Easter Linky Party.


    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an awesome creation and so perfect for all those wonderful easter memories...
    morentin1326{{AT}}aol{{DOT}}com
    adventureofthecreativemind.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a wonderful way to share your special pictures. TFS.
    D-
    designsbydragonfly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a unique mini - love it and this definitely is a treasure!
    Cyberhugs.........Mama LoveBug

    ReplyDelete
  10. great album!!! new follower, not on FB. joydee1963 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm a new follower and just LOVE your mini album. What a great way to showcase your holiday photos. Thank you for sharing today!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Mini album is so very pretty,Love the photos,I'm your 130 follower,scrappinggg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a great looking Mini!

    Angela
    www.crazy3monkeys.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Teresa- what an adorable mini album! I recently did one with the assorted size pages and loved how it came out!
    Super cute photos!
    Happy Easter!
    Teresa
    www.createenjoyshare.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love your min album and I really like to make them too - I need to go back creating them - thanks for a chance for blog candy - I am a follower - enjoy your week!
    thanks for the hop!
    http://ilikepaper01.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your mini album is so adorable! Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow this is fun and cute. I just love the any embellishments used. TFS AJ-

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your mini album is wonderful! Thank you for sharing your memories with us! It was fun hopping with you. Mary - www.irongatestamps.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. You did a wonderful job with the details and great pics.

    marg0006 at verizon dot net

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! May you have a blessed day!