It's Design Team Day!

#20
Challenge:   Use a Bike

Dates:  May 21-27,  2013

Hello Everyone.  I scrapbook a mixture of whatever inspires me  along with a little dab of chronological scrapping. Cause they HAVE to go in those albums in a very orderly fashion...heehee. So today, I have a layout from Easter 2011. It was a very special one cause both of my children that live here were there. That does not always happen. Well, I hope you like the layout and get inspired to "take a ride" down memory lane!




I used Echo Park's Sweet Day Collection for this layout along with some bling and pearl embellishments.

So head on over to Cuttin' and Stampin' to see all the other inspirations for this week.



2 comments

  1. Such a nice layout Teresa! Thank you SO MUCH for stepping in for me this week! Love that Echo Park collection!
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! May you have a blessed day!