My Very First Shaped Card!


#19
Challenge:   Shaped Cards 

Dates:  May 14-20,  2013

I created my first shaped card today. This is very simple and did not exactly turn out like I had envisioned, however, it is going in a box I am sending to my daughter in Oregon. The theme of the box is "Here's your Florida Sunshine." So I hope you enjoy this very simple, easy to make card....maybe you could even think of a way for me to make this card a little better. 



I cut out the sun from Hello Kitty Greetings at 6". The base of the card is the blackout cut welded together at the very tip top. I outlined the face cuts with a Stampin' Up orange marker. Then, I outlined the edges of the sun with a gold glitter Gelly Roll pen. (you cannot see this in my image.)

Head on over to Cuttin and Stampin to see all the shaped cards this week and to link up and join our challenge!

3 comments

  1. The card may be a simple shape, but I think it's great. I'm sure your daughter is going to love getting a little Florida Sunshine.

    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello to all, how is the whole thing, I think every one
    is getting more from this web page, and your views are good for new
    visitors.

    Feel free to surf to my homepage :: check it out

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! May you have a blessed day!