Scrapbook Blessings Club Challenge

As some of you know and maybe some don't...I just made a new Design Team! I am thrilled and excited to be on this Design Team and get to know these wonderful ladies...but most of all to share my creativity with you.

Today is the beginning of the next challenge! Hope you are inspired by my creation and head on over to the Scrapbook Blessings Club to see what the whole team has to share and to also enter your creation in our challenge. Thanks so much for playing along with us.

I have had this card rolling around in my head for some time now. So, when this challenge came along I though oh perfect time to execute this card. I sponged the background of some white card stock with Barn Red, Golden Ember, and New England Ivy ink from Close to My Heart. Then, I stamped the sentiment in Memento Black ink. I have soooo wanted to emboss lately so I stamped my leaves in embossing ink and then used some gold, red, and green embossing powders I had on hand and embossed them. I then backed the card with a lovely shade of green Bazzill paper. I was kind of pleased with how this turned out...especially since I have only ever made one other "triple time stamping" card!

Tip: Sometimes embellishments are not needed.

Tip: A finished card on the inside makes for a complete presentation.



4 comments

  1. Teresa= I love this look! BEAUTIFUL card, my friend!
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo, how lovely! Great embossing! And how extra special to finish off the inside of your card as well. ~ Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Card looks great. Love the distressed effect.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! May you have a blessed day!