Design Team Day!

 
For the 12 Days of Christmas Blog Hop go here!
 
 
 
 
#48
Challenge:  Color Challenge
Red, White, Kraft and Black

December 3rd - 9th, 2013


We've got a great color challenge cooked up for you today:  red, white, kraft, and black.  This week, we're all using the very cute Nordic Pines collection from Bazzill Basics which fits the bill perfectly!   Check it out:
   
  I have been obsessed with coloring lately. I used snowflake Marci to highlight this lovely paper. I added a pop of green with her dress so she would really stand out! She will adorn my scrapbook room so I can just look at her during the season. I am so new to this cute little images and coloring I am not quite ready to give them all away! Enjoy!

  
   
  
We'd love to get your take on this color scheme!  Head on over to Cuttin' and Stampin' to see other inspiration and link up your projects. 
  

3 comments

  1. This is so sweet! Love your little snowflake Marci!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card!! the LaLaLand Crafts characters are so cute!! I love them!! Thanks so much for sharing.


    racincrafts at aim dot com
    racicnrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your DT color challenge card is adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! May you have a blessed day!