~Secret Santa Blog Hop~

If you are looking for Cookies for Santa blog hop please scroll down.



Check out this super wonderful blog hop! Santa is the theme of this hop! Head on over to Scrapbook Blessings Club for some awesome inspiration from my Design Team members.



What a super great season this is! I love sharing my creations...due to lots of company and many festive activities one of the things that has taken a back seat this season has been my crafting! Certainly not how I had planned this 2 months ago! But such is life! So, I have pulled something out of the archives for you to enjoy!

You should have come from Cristina's blog.

This layout is of my daughter's 2 boys and the baby's first visit to Santa...my granddaughter unfortunately would not sit on Santa's lap and so only the 2 boys are pictured...I so love capturing the joy of a child's eyes of the magic of the season.

 
Tip: Make sure all your tiny cut pieces are adhered good
 cause you don't want them to get lost! Haha!

Head on over to Carolyn's blog for the last stop.
 

8 comments

  1. Awww, love this layout and the coat is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very very cute layout ... Merry Christmas to you and yours :) lindaplusthree at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout. Beautiful memory

    Smiles Sher

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some fun and happy memories. Great layout! ~ Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your layout is precious.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  6. awww such a cute photo! and the layout is beautiful! =D

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely layout !

    Mayra
    Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! May you have a blessed day!