Holiday Card Series: 52 Thursdays of Christmas...#1

Hello all, I am beginning this holiday card series. A little late but better late than not at all. I came up with this idea several weeks ago and could not wait to get started on it. However, I am staying at my sister's house in North Carolina for a month and well things have been a bit busy...pair that with a brand new computer and its little glitches and you have the reason this video was late. So, with all that said this is last Thursday's video...todays will be forthcoming either today or tomorrow and then I hope to get on track! Hope you enjoy...please head over to my brand new YouTube channel and watch and subscribe. Get inspired and get started on those Christmas projects early so you are calm, collected, and have everything done when those busy months of the year arrive...at least that is my plan! LOL!





 
 
Supplies Used:
Bo Bunny Elf Magic 6x6 Paper Pad
C.C. Designs "Rodney Reindeer"
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink Pad
Acrylic Block
Red Seam Binding
Tombo Adhesive Tape Runner
Amy R. "Joyful Greetings" Stamps
Flowers were made by my good friend Gini ...she will take custom orders...just leave me a message and I will get with you should you want to purchase any.






2 comments

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! May you have a blessed day!