Holiday Card Series: 52 Thursdays of Christmas...#2

Well, so this series has gotten off to a rocky start. I am planning on it just getting better and better as time goes on. So, please bear with me these first few weeks as I get my feet wet making, producing, and editing videos on a regular and consistent basis. And once I get home and in my own comfortable surroundings with all of my supplies and items at hand I know that it will just get better! Thanks for hanging with me while that happens!




Supplies for the Card:
Tombow Mono Adhesive
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
Peachy Keen "Snowman" stamp
Spectrum-Noir Markers
Bazzill Nordic Pines Paper



2 comments

  1. hi, I'm stopping by from the SBC Facebook Group for a quick visit!

    Wonderful card! i´ll sure try this! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi stopping by from SBC Facebook group for a quick visit! Great card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! May you have a blessed day!