Scrapbook Blessings Club Challenge Day!

It is Challenge time over at Scrapbook Blessings Club! Thanks for stopping by and joining us! The sponsor of this wonderful challenge is A Day for Daisies. They are offering a digital stamp to one lucky winner of this challenge. You get an additional entry if you use one of the challenges from April-June. I used one in June where it was just to use a digital image and color it using your choice of medium.

So, I got out my Spectrum-Noir alcohol markers and colored this beautiful image in bright summer colors to match my paper.

Tip: Just keep practicing with those alcohol markers if you are new to this medium like I am.

Supplies:
A Day for Daisies Summer Breeze Digital Stamp
Bo Bunny Lemonade Stand Papers
Amy R. Sunny Sentiment Stamp Set
flower was just random from my stash



No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! May you have a blessed day!