July Card Kit with Scrapbook Blessings Club!

It is July Card Kit reveal day over at Scrapbook Blessings Club! We are having a blog hop to celebrate! Hop on over to SBC and follow the lineup there please ( I had to schedule early due to vacation this week). It is a fantastic kit and although maybe a bit late for 4th of July cards for this year, why not get a good start on next year? Or, just send a patriotic card to someone you love anytime!

Here are my contributions this month!



Leave a comment on each blog and you could win one of these wonderful kits!

5 comments

  1. Great kit Teresa, you and the team did a beautiful job on them, and each card is still unique. Thats the fun part of these kits. Not to mention the fact that you use high quality products.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab cards, gotta get that kit!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute cards. I like the use of straws :-) Too fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd love to order this kit but can't seem to find a link that leads me to a place to order. I'd really appreciate it if you or someone would post the link.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card design. Love the color and gorgeous kit too. Thank you for sharing.
    Lidya
    (Cloud's project)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! May you have a blessed day!