Cool Treats "Last Day of Summer Hop"


 Thanks for joining us for the last day of summer! Wait! It is not the last day of summer...Well, that is what google said when I consulted the good 'ole search engine for the date before I published the hop sign ups! But then again maybe it is...Summer is still around until 9:30 AM (EST) and then poof at 9:31 AM it is FALL!


So, the reason I wanted to do this hop is because I LOVE SUMMER! Summer is my absolute most favorite season of the year. I hate to see it go each and every year! But I am sure there will be some absolutely gorgeous projects as you hop along on this last day of summer/first day of fall...which is it?


I have used Scrapping for Less "Cool Treats" and an ancient chipboard sticker set to create these cute summer cards.








You can purchase Cool Treats here




Next stop on the hop is: Annette 




8 comments

  1. Oh wow, these are such super adorable cards Teresa, love them all!!! Especially that sweet little penguin!!! Thanks again for inviting me to this hop, I wish I could have been a part of it, I LOVE summer!!! I happen to be working diligently on our summer place which has taken a ton of time, we’re finally down to the wire to finishing, (we’ve had a contractor working on it for 2 summers) & ironically that’s why I wasn’t able to join in on all the fun today!!! Everyone’s doing a fabulous job! Thanks so much for all you do!!! Stay well, blessings & hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Maria! Hope your summer place is finished soon. Crafty Hugs headed your way!

      Delete
    2. Miss you, Maria, but oh what fun!! when are you inviting all of us for the Crafty Retreat????
      Teresa!!! I adore these cards!! I never know what to do with ephemera. I just need to read your blog more.

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much for organising this hop, Teresa! I love summer and sunshine (I grew up in a place where we had 300 sunny days per year but I moved up north where more than half of the year is winter). So anything sea/summer related is something I love :) All of the cards are so cute! Same as Maria, I think the penguin one is the sweetest :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Bory! This is so much fun to do...These cards were very fun to make!

      Delete
  3. Thank you for organizing the hop. You created so many fun looking cards. I really like the one with the popsicles.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Annette. The cards were very fun to make!

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! May you have a blessed day!