Crafted Collab Monthly Hop: September Edition

 


Hello Crafters and Friends, for the Collected Crafty Collab today we are following the theme Halloween/Fall w/Sequins if desired. I was so glad to hear this was the theme. I have tons of products for this theme! 


I decided to take this opportunity and use our new Create-a-Dex dies to create a card for each of my Design Team members to include in their package going their way for October. I am so excited for how these turned out. 




First up I used the Barn Create-a-Dex dies to create most of the prezzies for my Design Team. I made a topper and then included some treats in the baggie. This die is almost sold out and will not be restocked right away...so grab yours now.





I also created a few with our other die. the Hello Create-a-Dex. This one has already sold out. These are so much fun to create!


Thanks so much for stopping by and enjoy the rest of the hop~!


Next up on the hop is Donna of Creative Pixie Designs

8 comments

  1. They are all so adorable !Your dies look awesome !

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are awesome, Teresa! Your dt is lucky! Thanks for hopping along with us! 😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Marie...I do like to spoil them!

      Delete
  3. These are wonderful!! Love all the details you put into it! 💕

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so adorable, Teresa!! Such a lovely idea to send them to your DTs and yummies included too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun collection of toppers, your design team is sure to love it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! May you have a blessed day!