November Collected Crafty Collab: Christmas Theme





Hi to all my Crafty Friends! I am in full blown Christmas mode so was very excited to show off these cards. I am combining this with my friend Alicia's challenge. She is from "Call Me Crafty Al" over on YouTube. She is doing a No-Spend November challenge with lots of inspiration for using your stash. 


Challenge #8 is "I can See "Clear" ly Now" So, I have created 4 clear cards with tags that were in a Flavor of the Month Kit before. Thanks for stopping by and joining me.



These were the front of the tags


And these were the back of the tags...I just used the blank canvas 
to stamp and color some simple images.


Next up on the hop is Lounon...check out what she has to show!


9 comments

  1. Very cute and what a great idea! I haven't seen too many clear cards. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute idea Teresa! Thanks for hopping along with us over the past months! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the clear card idea. The cards turned out awesomely 💕

    ReplyDelete
  4. First, my apologies for my tardiness in commenting... holiday + migraine = bad combo! Second, these are gorgeous! Whoever receives these will be in awe of the clear card... it just makes it so special!!! Great way to combine the "clear" theme with our hop, too! 😊

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic cards!! Such a clever interpretation of the clear theme from Alicia! 😍

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fantastic idea, I may have to give these clear tags/cards a try.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! May you have a blessed day!