My Monthly Words: February

 



Hello Everyone....yes I know that February has come and gone! I failed to keep up with my words for each month. So, I wanted to do a catch up post...my word for February was love! It was a wonderful month for me. I was able to get a whole lot done with my crafting...of which the second definition applies in this case. I absolutely have a great interest in cardmaking, crafting, and creating! I actually don't know what I would do without it.


My intense feeling of deep affections for my family are extremely important to me. I love being able to do things for my family. I am enjoying having the extra time to spend with my husband lately and looking forward to more quality time soon with the grandkids!


Thanks so taking the time to read and take interest in my catching up. Join me on Monday March 29th as I wrap up the month of March with March's word for the month.

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! May you have a blessed day!