Lovely Ladies April Collab: Theme "Showers"

 


I don't typically put my collabs on my blog but today warrants doing this one. I have used La-La Land Crafts Marci w/Umbrella to create my card today. I wanted a traditional yellow raincoat and hat to go with my Marci. Hope you enjoy!



Supplies:

Marci w/Umbrella stamp...unfortunately retired

Copics Used:

Raincoat and Hat: Y13, Y15, Y17

Umbrella: BV000, BV00, BV01, C5, C7

Hair: YR14, YR27, E37

Dress: RV29, RV25, RV23

Boots: YG11, YG07, YG09, YG17, E23

Call Me Crafty Al: Sheetload of Cards August 2020

2 comments

  1. Beautiful creation Teresa! Please be sure to link back to our challenge blog! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Make The Card Challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    MAKE THE CARD CHALLENGE
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. Thanks for sharing with us at Make the Card Challenge.
    Hope to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs,
    Mifta.
    Owner ~ MS Kraft Store
    DT ~ Scrapping4funChallenges
    DT ~ Through The Craft Room Door
    DT ~ Make the Cards Challenge

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! May you have a blessed day!