Day 1 of the Fall/Winter Coffee Lover's Blog Hop



Welcome to Day 1 of the Fall/Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop! I am sooooo excited! This is the first time I have been able to participate in any Coffee Lovers Blog Hop the entire time! I do plan to have a blog post and link up every single day! I may also give a prize or 2 away...why? Cause well, I love to do that! So, Just because! 

Today, I have created 4 cards using Pink and Main's Stamp and Die set "Mugs and Kisses" I had so much fun coloring these images up! And because I need a TON of Christmas cards all of my *coffee/hot cocoa/tea themed cards will be holiday related! Hope you like them!





Supplies Used on All 3 Cards:

Pink and Main's Stamp and Die




*I will be using affliate links all week when sharing my cards. I would love for you to consider using them if you plan to do any shopping. 
 

19 comments

  1. Hello, Teresa! Your cards are so adorable! The mugs are so cuuuuute! I think I need this stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I see so many possibilities with this stamp set.

      Delete
  2. Such a sweet set of cards Teresa! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so many sweet cards!
    Hello from Coffee Lovers Blog Hop!☕

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are adorable and great job on inking🙌 Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful Christmas mug cards. I ordered the stamp set when I was notified that the die set was available again. Looking fwd to receiving.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  6. These mugs are just too stinking cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhh... adorable cards, Teresa!! Love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OH goodness!! These are ALL so adorable!! Loving that cute Santa cup especially!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those are some cute card's and stamp set

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! May you have a blessed day!