Build Your Holiday Stash Day 7

 


It is the last day of the Falling for the Holidays Blog hop put on by the Build Your Holiday Stash group. I am so excited to have been able to participate more and to once again be a sponsor!

I have created some quick and easy cards cause I have a ton of cards I need to catch up on...I am at right around 125 and I need 275 by Christmas! YIKES! So I am in full blown Christmas card making mode! 

I used June 2019 card sketch from Call Me Crafty Al to create these super fun and quick cards.







Thanks for stopping by!



4 comments

  1. Such adorable cards!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia Rodriguez
    Migdalia's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You've been busy! Loving all your pretty cards, Teresa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! You just crank these gorgeous cards out!!! You go girl!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! May you have a blessed day!