Back to the Grind!

Today was a really good day! It was back to the grind of getting things ready for school. Although I did not have students today, I stayed just as busy today as I do when they are there and I teach all day. I worked very hard with my teammates planning today. I am basically planned for the whole month of January, with a few exceptions of getting some things together. Tonight I spent the evening prepping and laminating math and literacy center work. It feels good to get it done and the next few days I can focus on the next thing which is report cards!!

A stack of laminated center work

It is about an inch and a half thick!

My teaching BFF for the last 3 years now. Don't know what I would do without this baby!!

1 comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! May you have a blessed day!