Why?

Why is it that we struggle against the very thing that should bring us strength and encouragement? I am so thankful for a very distressing phone call I received the other evening because it caused me to turn to the ever present presence of God and His encouragement in my life. I have always, ALWAYS met every major decision in my life with the hand of God over me and with His comfort and guidance. So, the conclusion on this major decision is this....no firm decision is being made because if God has his hand in this and this decision is within His will for my life I am extremely confident that everything will fall into place and all the things that must happen for this decision to be made will be crystal clear.

Until Later,
Teresa

1 comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! May you have a blessed day!