How has your 2012 been so far?

I saw this question on Facebook tonight and just thought that could be my post. Wow!! I would say 2012 so far has been very relaxing, very contemplative, and very busy.

Relaxing: Since the scrapbook retreat facility that I owned for the past 5 years closed I have found myself very relaxed and not doing a whole lot on the weekends. I always was so busy with the house on the weekends either being there or taking care of things. Also, there are no sports going on during the month of January so that means this grandmother of 7 has no sporting events to go to. So, the past 5 weekends have been spent with my hubby just enjoying each other's company and just plain resting.

Contemplative: Well, I have this huge decision to make in the next several months and although I still cannot speak about what this is, as stated in an earlier post if everything falls into place then I am going to take that as God's sign that it is His will for my life and that it is what I am supposed to do. I feel in my heart it is the right thing but actions will show if it is.

Busy: Well, one of the main things I have said 2012 will bring is for me to quit being such a procrastinator and make sure things happen and get done around here. I have done several things around the house that needed doing...not enough...but progress is being made. I have taken care of a lot of things school related. And I plan to keep on making progress.

Thanks so much for taking time to read and most of all thanks for being supportive!

Leave me a comment and let me know how your 2012 is going so far! I will choose a random winner next Monday evening for a random prize!!


Photobucket

10 comments

  1. Sounds like you've had a productive 2012 so far, Teresa. As for me, I'm still finding out about myself, coming to conclusions, and planning if/what/how I want to change my life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like 2012 has started off very well for you! As for me, I am really trying to keep up with a goal I set for myself. Hopefully I will be able to continue it and reach that final goal

    ReplyDelete
  3. Teresa....sounds like you have an awesome start to the new year and I hope it continues for you. As for me, I have been keeping at my goal of walking/jogging 10 miles a week to prepare for my first 5k....I've sign up to do one Feb 25th. I have also vowed to leave MTV work at work....it will be there when I get there the next day so I have more quality time with the family. This month has been relaxing....but softball starts in 2 weeks. Love following you and I hope you have a productive year with all your goals!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much ladies for the encouragement. I will keep all of you in my prayers this year as you strive to keep up with your goals. May God bless you in all you do.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is GREAT to know that we are ALL in this thing called "LIFE" together! And we Never have to do it without FRIENDS!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you are able to make the right decision, doing what God's will is. I am glad things seem to be getting better for you. Things have gotten a bit better for myself. The end of the school year will be here soon enough and we'll both look back and say "Really? Why were we stressing?" ha! Have a great week! See you in the halls.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Teresa, so glad that your 2012 is starting out so well. Hopefully it continues for the reat on the year.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mrs Theresa! I love your blog! It is so neat and cute and creative, I may get with you later on about how to start my own because its something am interested in. Anyways, onto the topic...
    I have made many changes this year, 2012 has been a DEFINATE "Fresh and Renewed" year for me. I have, as ou know, begun a nw life of Recovery and a steadier, closer walk with The Lord. I have wanted to begin many projects at home with and for my kids, (including one of your faves) SCRAPBOOKNG, home pre-schooling and more outdoor activities. Being a stay at home mommy is alot of work but worth every drop of sweat! Mine are so young so theres lots of room for planning fun playtime and learning activities.
    Also, my husband, who is a soldier in The Army is being restationed- to Fort Riley, Kansas! This is exciting because an old friend of mine (and yours, Theresa!) lives there, Shannon Heisner (Melisa Heisner's daughter) so I will have a friend already there...how cool is that! So, this takes place in May-ish.
    I am erady and excited for this new year, things have taken a while to get to this wonderful and "truly fresh" year but its HERE NOW! And im just getting started! Thanks for sharing Mrs Theresa, love you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jamie, where are you doing your 5K? Congrats on working toward that goal!

    2012 has had a rough start for me...lots of things going on in my life, but I take things one day at a time, always have, and I realize I am blessed and it could always be worse than it is and I will NEVER forget that!

    Hope you all continue on this journey with great strides! :) Love ya all!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I realized I should clarify that spdysteno is me, Heidi Hutson-Vain, since it doesn't identify me as such! LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! May you have a blessed day!