Encouragement!

I have so many things to feel blessed about right now! I have received so much encouragement over the past few days. I have also received several signs and confirmations that the decision I am working on is going in the right direction. God is so good and I give Him all the glory for taking this heartfelt, soul-searching decision of mine and making it also important to Him. I know that He cares about everything I do and cares about every hair on my head. My prayer is for Him to continue to give me the strength, guidance, and the direction that He wants me to take. Just so thankful that I have Him to lean on and wonderful encouragers around me to cheer for me!



Photobucket

1 comment

  1. Glad things are working out the way you hoped! Hopefully it will turn out well for you! I'm dying to hear what this new direction is going to be!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! May you have a blessed day!