My Daughter's Birthday Visit

My middle child who lives in Oregon came for a visit this week. There are 5 of us that have birthdays within days of each other at the end of February and the beginning of March so we decided to have a big family birthday dinner together. I was in charge of the cupcakes. Each person got to choose their own type and thankfully two of them chose the same kind...and I chose not to make a different type for just myself. I was worn out making 3 different kinds and 3 different frostings.

Chocolate Peanut Butter with Peanut Buttercream Frosting
Garnish: mini Reese's cups

Vanilla Tinted Green with Almond Buttercream Frosting tinted yellow
Garnish: Green sugar sprinkles and Oregon Duck toppers

Lemon Coconut with Lemon CreamCheese Frosting
Garnish:Toasted Coconum

Birthday Cupcake and Present display

Mommy and Daughter!!





Photobucket

1 comment

  1. Love the picture!!! Holly looks so happy. I need that recipe for the chocolate peanut butter cupcakes and peanut buttercreme frosting! My honey boy would love that one.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! May you have a blessed day!