The Final Result

The cupcakes were a big hit with everyone at the team breakfast. I asked all my friends to give me the lowdown and to be totally honest. Well, first of all I thought they were wonderful. Everyone else thought they were fabulous. Now my husband on the other hand thought they tasted mushy. So I think a vote of 8 to 1 overrides his opinion...haha.

Enjoy the pictures of our wonderful celebration.

Patty tasting the cupcakes. She would not look at me!


The birthday ladies!
Ethan and his cupcake. Kiersten playing games. 




Photobucket

2 comments

  1. Congrats on the cupcakes, Teresa. Have you crafted this weekend? I put my creation on my blog. Now it's your turn.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Teresa! Glad everyone enjoyed them

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! May you have a blessed day!